samedi 24 septembre 2016

Learning JKD from a friend and online videos

Hi all,

I have just started about 5 months ago to learn JKD from a friend who has done various seminars around the world and studied for a time with Tommy Carruthers, I have also been calling Youtube up on my TV at home and practicing alone trying to get some of the techniques slightly refined, I was wondering how people feel about someone learning from someone who isnt well known in JKD and also from videos. I would love to travel to scotland and train with Tommy and also would love to meet Inosanto , do you feel I can achieve a decent level through my kind of training which also includes my regular Wado Ryu and Kendo classes of which I have studied for about 25 years coming up.

Cheers and your thoughts would be appreciated, please bare with me in replying I have quite bad dyslexia so my spelling needs rechecking several times before i post and sometimes still isnt perfect.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire