lundi 24 mars 2014

A fresh mind in a new world.

Hello everyone!



My friends call me Mik, I'm from the Montreal area in Quebec, Canada. I'm going on 23.



I started formal training in iaido (Muso Shinden Ryu, Canadian Kendo Federation) in September of last year. I'm not graded yet, but I should be going for ikkyu in December. Our Senseis prefer to make us work a long while for ikkyu so that we're already almost at shodan level when we get there.



I started formal training in aikido (aikikai, United States Aikido Federation) in January of this year. No grade in aikido either.



I'm also trying to build a foundation in tai chi from home using whatever good videos I can find, although I'm looking to start formal training in it soon.



Outside of the realm of martial arts, I'm a budding composer and sound designer, just recieved my diploma in sound design.



Looking forward to some enlightening exchanges!



Onegai shimasu,

Mik




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire