mardi 25 mars 2014

Which games are you looking for the most?

Title. I hope 2014 will be a great gaming year, although every year industry itself is getting worse in my opinion.



But about the games...



Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord came to my mind immediately. This is the game I am waiting for the most, cant wait! Mount and Blade Warband has given such a good times, I hope there will be some fixes on siege attack / defense and bit variety in guests. Graphics already look way better, I think they wont disappoint!



Far Cry 4. Apparently it will be set on Himalayas... AND YOU CAN RIDE AN ELEPHANT!



Mirrors Edge 2. Well, kinda. I thought the first one was fantastic, but EA is making this and they will probably casualize it - a lot. I am carefully waiting.



Dishonored 2, the first one was a positive surprise, I loved it, replayed it recently, this time without killing anyone. There has been some teasing about Dishonored 2 lately... Cant wait!









Not yet revealed, but I believe these will come sooner or later and I will be eagerly waiting... Fallout 4, Mafia 3 & Bully 2




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire