samedi 1 octobre 2016

Ed Arthur Ninja Choke/Cravat


I have had this choke in my head allot the last couple of weeks after Josh Barnett was talking about it on his instagram so I was buzzing to see UK MMA stand out Ed Arthur pull it off beautifully. It got me thinking why is it not more commonly taught as a single leg counter, can only find two videos on youtube covering it for this, seems like a really great answer to a sloppy single (a pretty common thing in MMA/Sub grappling). I have been off the mats injured the last couple of weeks and not had the chance to experiment with it myself, maybe its far harder to pull off than it looks. It did however remind me of this excellent video of connection rio guests cross training with some Luta Livre guys who seem to have a very good handle on this technique.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire