jeudi 26 juin 2014

A goal to strive for.

Hi judo forum. I don't hang out here much, as there doesn't seam to be much drama here in this forum.



After leaving BBT I joined a karate and judo club. Both under the same roof, but separate class's all for one price. I am seriously enjoying it.



My judo Teacher is Mr Bob Bonner. He is a fantastic person great personality. He is up in age, but that has not stopped his skill. I don't know if it is coincidence but I get a similar vibe from him that I did my grandfather whom I was close to.



However I do now know how many years he will be teaching. So I am making it my goal, to achieve Shodan before he retires. Now I know that means lots and lots of pain and exhaustion and work. I feel I owe it to him to try my hardest and get there. I know that shodan is not a big thing, but it is to me. It shows commitment imho.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire