lundi 30 juin 2014

Planning trip to Stillwater Reservoir

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Stillwater for this coming weekend (7/3-7/6), for a friend and I. I've done quite a bit of research online, reserved a canoe, spoke to the ranger there (he was confident that there would be available sites if we get there on the 3rd), etc., but could really use some specific advice for that area.



For instance, what are the more preferable sites? Reading through the posts here, it looks like #1, 8, 11, 12 are pretty good?



How about recommended hiking/climbing/paddling spots? I know there are tons of trails and inlets, and I'm sure we'd be fine just randomly exploring, but if there are any "must-see" locations, I'd really appreciate hearing about them.



Finally, any other tips for Stillwater, or the Adirondacks in general (I haven't been since I was a kid) would be greatly appreciated.



Thank you so much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire