vendredi 27 juin 2014

Help my Hiza!

Ok. Im really struggling with Hiza guruma. I get the foot work, but the problem im facing is with the hands/arms. I also may be misunderstanding what im supposed to be doing with them.



Am I supposed to lift my arms, like in sasae tsurikomi or what? I know my coach was trying to explain it but at that moment over 1.5 hours in to practice my newb brain was overloading.



Is it a lifting action like stk or a kind of pulling action? I keep wanting to pull them close and off center(if that makes sense) and im told that is wrong.. I was so overwhelmed by that time but I was trying to understand.



I have been watching videos on youtube but they don't seam to be helping, no detailed explanation of what my arms are doing.



Thanks guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire