dimanche 29 juin 2014

Rookie looking for places like Indian Lake (secluded/private)

Hi! I've browsed through a bunch of these threads looking for some suggestions. I absolutely love Indian Lake. They have some great secluded/private campsites and that's what I'm looking for. I'm also looking for a place that's on the water. Lewey lake is beautiful, but I feel that the sites are too close to each other and don't offer that much privacy. It's difficult for me to find a campground that has what I'm looking for because I'm not sure how close the sites are to each other based on campground maps. Anyone have any suggestions for a new place for me to camp? I'm trying to find something that is at most 2 hours from Clifton Park/Saratoga area. I looked at Moose River Plains, the campsites look really nice but, is that on or near a body of water?Thank you in advance!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire