mercredi 25 juin 2014

Mount Marcy

Hey all,



I am planning a trip to the Adirondacks in mid August. Looking to hike up Marcy and maybe another. I have been trying to find maps with designated first-come, first-serve campsites and I can't seem to find any.



I came up last fall randomly and played everything by ear and luckily it all worked out. I went to keene valley, saw a pull off near Chapel pond, set up camp at a designated camp spot and hiked up Giant mountain. It couldn't have been a better time.



This time I would like to see it work out like that again - just with a little more planning.



So...

Is there a map of some kind where it lists these designated camp spots?

Also, can I leave my car at a trail head over night and just find a spot off the trail to camp?



I'd appreciate your help



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire