vendredi 2 janvier 2015

[WTS] PS4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition

http://ift.tt/1HnaFcQ



Item(s):PS4 20th Anniversary Edition



Package includes: PS4 camera , Wireless Controller , Vertical Stand , Mono Headset , AC power cord , HDMI cable , USB cable



Price: I will do this through bidding. The starting price will be RM 2,000 . Every bid will be RM 100 and above(by replying this post) and with your phone number (Personal Message ) or else I wont count it as a bid . I will try to update my post as much as possible with the current bid :) The auction will be close in 1 month time which will be 31st of January.



Warranty: 1 Year ( Haven't activate it yet)



Dealing method: COD



Location: Kuala Lumpur



Contact method/details: Pm me

---



Item(s) conditions: 100% New and never used before, Unsealed for photo purpose and inspection purpose.



HIGHEST BID: stingysteve RM5000 (014 - 638XXXX) 29/12/2014



Picture:



Reason for sale:
I think such rare item should let buyer who truly value them more than me, maybe some hardcore collectors :thumbs:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire