vendredi 16 janvier 2015

2 months Edmonton.

I'm heading to Edmonton for my final year of school near the end of the summer and i would like to keep my self active in my martial arts training. I hit a bit of a dilemma, I'm not sure if i should seek out an Aikido dojo and continue with my current training or take this opportunity and try out an entirely new discipline.



Things to consider. While i really want to try a new discipline, it will only be for two months. Im not sure how much i will take a way from it in such a short amount of time. Secondly i wont be able to continue once i return home.:(



On aikido. After talking to members from my dojo it sounds like Aikido has many variations dojo to dojo. Not sure if that could be a positive or a negative.



Personally i really want to move away from the more traditional arts. While i like Aikido and i decided to dedicate a certain amount of time to it. I think it will probably be the last non competitive art i will pursue at least for now.



Thanks to Hannibal god bless his soul. I really would like to try CACC wrestling however i dont think its available so something similar would be great (maybe BJJ). This next part is to people who know edmonton or the dojo/ gym establishment in the edmonton area. I will be staying about 10 minutes from the Grandin Lrt station. The Lrt will be my mod of transportation while im their. Does anyone have any recommendations? I will probably try a HEMA place at some point.



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire